Friday, January 18, 2013

January run journal















January 30, 2013



 Rainy day run.  I'm going to Lisa's bootcamp tonight.  Yikes!  So that will be 2 hours of a workout today.  Shooo!




January 25

 The latest craze and new fitness routine!

Inspired by Ben Aaron's 'Dance Walk' craze and Nameless Guru Dance Walk Master and  my dance loving friends (you know who you are!). I'm dance running now and love it!  :)  It's an instant happy boost.   I've put a bit of a twist on it because I'm running and then stopping to dance.  Dance walking is like it sounds -- dance as you walk!

For more information see the Dance Walking Global Facebook page.  This is becoming so popular that others are organizing dance walking events. 


I hope this silly video inspires others to give walking or dance running a try.  As you will see from my video absolutely no dance skills are required.  LOL!  ;D  Enjoy!



 January 22, 2013 Run with pushups, mountain climbers and grasshoppers in between each mile!




 


January 19th -  Still a bit of snow. Beautiful sunny day. Kicked it up a notch during the last mile.











No comments:

Post a Comment