Friday, January 18, 2013

A few inches of SNOW!

January 18

Snow today.  2 hour delay. 

Grateful for the coffee I'm about to drink and meditation.

Grateful for a relaxed morning (because of the delay).  I love it when my babes are home.

Funny:  I asked Chris when he planned to shave his beard off.  He said after "Manuary" is over and "Femuary" begins.

I'm loving my daily meditation, prayers and reiki in the morning.  Transformative!    Anyhow, time to begin this routine.

As I reflect back my life, I realize that most of my trials were blessings and beautiful lessons in disguise.   How amazing is that.  Now, when I'm in the midst of something that makes me sad or angry I think to myself -- What is the lesson in this -- what can I learn and how can I use kindness and love to handle it (instead of fear).  

Wise words to always keep in mind:





No comments:

Post a Comment