Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stop and smell the moss



Gorgeous muddy hike with my dog today.  Jan 16, 2013

Thought for the day: Stop and smell the moss along the way because miracles are everywhere and love and joy is in all around you.






 Heart tree is good luck



I stopped here for a while and thought of my two teenage boys.  Happy memories of chasing them in the woods.  Running, laughing and exploring.  My children and my dog have taught me so much goodness about life… especially how to LIVE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT.  :D  Love you so much sons.







This is my  favorite place to hike now. Roxie and I had so much fun. That woods were muddy and wet but that didn't put a damper on our day .We took a very leisurely long walk in the woods. Not hurrying a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment