Thursday, January 17, 2013

Rainy day January 17, 2013

Had to stay home to wait for the repairman to get here.

So, good afternoon!  Today I am concentrating of having an attitude of gratitude :)

Hmmm?  What can I say I'm grateful for ...

1.  Kids had a two hour delay.  Extra time with my babes!  I love delayed opening days.

2.  I'm grateful for the uplifting posts I see on Facebook.  Wow!  So many happy posts today.  That is the only reason I enjoy facebook -- for the lift and to see how my friends and family are doing.   Otherwise, I would just switch over entirely to blogging. 

3.  Coffee -- fresh ground.

4.  Grateful for my neighbor friend, Pattie, who is continuously giving us stock meat for Roxie.  She is in heaven.  I dry the meat.  There is an overabundance so I give extra to Roxie's furry friends.  Pay it forward! :)

5.  I am grateful that ♥ Love is all around us.



Here are some of the quotes I found that brightened my day today: 




I am grateful that ♥ Love is all around us.
Actively look for love and gratitude in your day today. Even the smallest act of kindness is large in love.











No comments:

Post a Comment