Monday, January 28, 2013

Find Your Happy Spot


































Find your happiness. 
 
Sometimes you have to search and search hard.   Sometimes it seems impossible.

Believe me, I know this is definitely not easy to do when one is faced with a serious illness or any other life's many serious issues that are bound to pop up every now and again. However, I want to share with you that it is laughter which has helped me through so many of life's minor and tragic trials.

So, watch a funny movie, read a funny book, hang out with happy and positive friends, journal about: your ups, your downs, your funny moments; dance, and be silly. Whatever it takes to make yourself smile or laugh, just lift yourself up and do it! Even if that smile is for one moment, it's worth it; and good for your mind, body and soul. Love, Cyd


You can also find my other blog The Pink Cherokee Warrior Princess Stories on my Facebook page by clicking on https://www.facebook.com/CherokeeWarrior64 

No comments:

Post a Comment