Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Best beauty products

I've always been a drugstore beauty product girl for the most part. Until now. My sister recommended a product called Obagi. It may be expensive but it's well worth it. I have posted the results below after using for one month. It's necessary to use it for that long to see good results.

 Unfortunately I don't have any before pictures. However trust me I had very blotchy skin from over exposure to sun. My skin Tone was very uneven and super large pores. At 49-years-young I still had acne.  Then wrinkle and blotches starting showing up everywhwer.. Having acne and wrinkles at the same time is totally unfair! ;). Yeah Obogi!  Now all of the above problems are gone.

Here  are the results after only one month (not the best pic of me but I had to share because the change in my skin is amazing):

Untouched and NO makeup (just lipstick).....

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it such a great feeling not having to wear makeup because your skin looks SO good and yes, Cydney, yours looks beautiful! Obagi is a fantastic product...I have been using it for quite sometime now and love the way my skin looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne! I'm telling everyone I know about Obagi and where to get it. Thanks for the nice comment. :)

    ReplyDelete