Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day 2013 :) LOVE!

Happy Valentines to All...
Especially those in need of Love....



The greatest romance is with the Infinite. You have no idea how beautiful life can be. When you suddenly find God everywhere, when He comes and talks to you and guides you, the romance of divine love has begun.

— Paramahansa Yogananada 



Zack's valentine's day :)  He may be a little old for this at 13 but he is still my baby.  This will probably be the last time I can give him a stuffed animal for valentine's day.  Oh, I'm feeling all sentimental and sobby now. Love you Zack and Austin.  Austin (my 17 year old) is getting a card and chocolate ;) 







Roses from Chris this morning.  My love is so sweet. I Love you Chris. You're the best husband and you're my best friend. In fact you are my everything.

  


Good to know:  
You’d better learn the secret messages behind roses before you give them on Valentine’s Day. The number of roses you give says a lot about how much you LUV your gal.
ONE rose: Meant for early in a relationship, and means love at first sight.
THREE roses: Represents shared love, and should be a one-month anniversary gift.
SIX roses: Symbolizes passion and infatuation.
TEN roses: Says you believe your love is perfect.
TWELVE roses: Perfect for Valentine’s Day, and means “Be Mine.”
THIRTEEN roses: Means you just want to be friends…
FIFTEEN roses: Means you’re sorry.
TWENTY-FOUR roses: Is like SHOUTING “I’m yours.”
FORTY roses: Means your love is truly genuine.  And also means you have a lot of money.


News flash! Austin auditioned today at uncsa and did great! Pretty sure he got in.!






















No comments:

Post a Comment